O_o Wow, I was totally surprised! When I searched for 'woman is disgusting' in Google, what I had in mind is why some gay men think that woman's body is disgusting. I do not expect to see these at all!
Men or Women: Who's More Disgusting?
http://www.poopreport.com/Techniques/Content/Men_women/men_women.html
Okay, I have to admit. I have my own horror stories with public restroom but most of the time, they're not that bad just a little bit muddy and tissue papers are everywhere and that's it. So maybe it really depends on the location. Seeing this horror story, I wonder what is wrong with the women restrooms that makes them do that?
Anyway the case mentioned in the article is probably a special case. I hope the person responsible in that case had already gone to the hospital to seek for medical treatment. If it's just a case of drunken night then... CLEAN UP YOUR FREAKIN' MESS, YOU STUPID DRUNK! Drunks are idiots.
I kinda get the tissues and tampons thing even the blood. Whenever I go to public restroom, there is never enough tissues and space in waste basket. It's annoying because they should have known that we women use those things a lot. If they don't want to put a lot of waste basket inside the restroom, then, why can't they clean the waste basket more frequently? And then people wonder why there are so much rubbish everywhere inside the restroom.
And then about the feces. Well, I think this one is only normal in my country. Some people don't know how to use new toilet technology. There was one time that involves flush button (not the normal flush). I mean even I was confused when I first use it. I thought the flush is broken. I tried to push it a couple times more and it only flushes bit by bit. So finally I got it that you have to push the button multiple times to flush it all clean. The usual toilet just need to be flushed once so it is pretty confusing.
Other than that everyone is pretty civilized. If there is any feces in the toilet, usually that means there is no water or the flush is broken.
I am bemused by some of the comments. Some of the male commenter including the writer himself are bitching and yet they called a nice 14 years old girl a whore just because she does not agree with their opinions and young?! They do admit that they're being sexist though.
Disgusting woman pees in public
http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/disgusting-woman-pees-in-public/
I don't feel it's gross and I don't think this writer should too. After all, men pee in the public more than women. I won't do that but I agree that is not what you should do in public. Maybe she just can't find the toilet in time?
the most disgusting woman we've ever seen....a walking ball of skin cancer
http://family.webshots.com/photo/1387544400071790719YteHQT
... Um, what? She looks normal to me. What did I miss? What is so disgusting about her other than wearing indecent outfit? Is wearing indecent outfit disgusting? Or is it her skin full of.. what exactly do you call that? Anyway, the point is I don't get it.
Gee, I totally got side-tracked, aren't I?