Ah, I hope I could personalize and make my user lookup looks awesome already but I am not even done learning how to do the guild layout *cries* I just saw this week User Lookup Spotlight's winner *delighted* It's great! She's not even an IT student, she's studying Anthropology (whatever that is) and yet, she can made this beautiful lookup! *ashamed* I totally lost!
Oh, I just find out that Swiff Player pause button reacts so slow.
Another fact, there is actually 743 frames in Advent Calendar Day 25's animation! Ya, I found that out on Swiff Player.
^^ Un, I just tried to record my first video today using CamStudio. It's really easy to use. Even an idiot like me can use it. Then I uploaded to YouTube since I don't know where else to host it. I could use my Webs.com account but I use YouTube way more often. Anyway, it's my another first. Awesome!
Too bad there are already a lot of videos out there on the very same game. Just watch the related videos and you'll see what I meant.