Friday, December 11, 2009

Photobucket Album Re-Design

Got a nice surprise yesterday! Everything looks so clear, clean and nice because Photobucket made some changes to the album. See full details about the updates here.

I'm really glad they did that because I can find the tags easily now. I can also go back to the tags list without hitting on the browser Back button. The layout looks great and fresh too probably because they changed the color to something that is really easy on the eye, BLUE! Ah, I love blue! :3 They're the nicest color ever especially when combined with white.

Of course that's not the only thing that makes the layout great. The navigation is simpler and clean. They have cleaned the layout so it doesn't look crammed with everything anymore. Every single features has their own separate page making it easy to find them. ^^

Not only that, after uploading picture, this page will appear:

my screenshot,Blogger

You can now upload image from any folder and then move it to any folder right after you uploaded it! This definitely makes the uploading process faster than before.

While it's great that they also enable us to add image information here, I haven't got a clue why on earth they decided that we should write the tag manually instead of using the usual tag feature. See picture below:

my screenshot,Blogger

Thank goodness, they still let us use this feature like usual on the image page.

Anyway, afterward, you get to choose whether you want to go back to album OR go grabs the links.... Personally, I think the Get Links page is stupid because the the links are already available on album and image page. So why build another separate page? It would be better if the links go to album and image page instead. It would have saved a lot of time and space.

Anyway those are just some minor drawbacks. Everything else (features I usually use only) is great. So, great jobs, guys! ^^
Related Posts with Thumbnails