Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going to KL

I am hissing in displeasure since yesterday! Why?

Because I am going to spend SEVEN days in my cousin's place. My family is visiting my cousin's family because my cousin is getting married which only took one day. It might take another one or two days just spending time with them. Usually I can handle this without feeling like hissing or clawing at everyone or hiding under my blanket.

However, my (stupid) younger sister who is in college right now bought her ticket back from college a day earlier than her supposed date AND also bought her ticket back to college on a date that is SEVEN days away from the first ticket!!!

What the hell!!! I know she is extrovert and all and she love attention and crowds but ughh.... WHY THE HELL SHE HAS TO DRAG EVERYONE WITH HER!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!

Right now, I really really wanna hiss and claw at my mom because she's the nearest victim I could get and also because her voice and attitude really tick me off the bad way as always. I can only handle her when I am content with the world...

..... *lightbulb* Um, wait, isn't that how I treat everyone? If I am in trouble, I rather be alone than listening to the noise. Oh yeah, that reminds me, I hate noise and crowds.
Related Posts with Thumbnails