Friday, September 11, 2009

Joining New Guild in WLO

Yesterday, I joined a guild called B_L_A_Z_E. It was so quiet yesterday so I thought there was some problem with my guild chat channel. Apparently the active members live near Malaysia so they're getting ready to sleep like me :) That's why they're not very active. They're very nice and welcomed me warmly to their guild. We also have our own website which is cool. Members have to sign up in order to join the website.

I don't know if I can survive in this guild. They're really nice and helpful but I'm not a talkative or active person in both WLO and real life. When I'm online on WLO, I'm usually AFK (Away From Computer) mode, either auto training or manufacturing stuff while totally doing something else... One of the rules is that members have to be active in the guild. So I don't know..

Eh, B_L_A_Z_E's web host is pretty cool. I want to try it. Hmm... but, this one looks like everything is premade... Ack, php and mysql is not supported but can be remote accessed from outside source... Ehhh.... I don't know how to do that.


Related Posts:
WLO Leveling Progress
My Current Goals on Igg Wonderland Online

Related Links:

B_L_A_Z_E  Homepage
Related Posts with Thumbnails