Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sorority Life, Mafia Wars, Pets, YoVille

I like playing YoVille the most out of the four games on Tagged. Oh, there's also Poker but I don't gamble so I don't play that game. I like YoVille because I like to decorate my house. There's a lot of different styles and options to choose from. My favorite items come from the Trailer Home. I just love the Clothes Line. It makes me feel like I really live in that house. I live in t-shirts and pants anyway. Another favorite items are Police Bulletin Board and Police Water Cooler. I so wish to have both items in real life. Aahhhh, just imagine no more needs for kettle to drink safe water! The board are so cool because I would like to pin up colorful stuff and goals on that thing!!

Pets is just a game I play because I can. It doesn't really do anything except making other people as your 'pet'. I don't know the rational of this game because as far as I know only masochist people like to be other people' pets or slaves. I join in anyway because.. well, just because I have a lot of money... I collect pets with cool profile pictures. I definitely would not give up pets that are my friends in real world no matter how much they cost. They are all pretty cheap though. Lucky me! :D

Sorority Life is a game where people keep bitching, slapping, attacking each other. The more peaceful players like me have hard time not to slap the attackers. I mean some attackers become attackers because they want easy money. That's like stealing. I hate stealing but I do attack back when I lost in the assault. I do have friends who are attackers but ah well, I have remind myself it's a game over and over again..... The clothes and accessories are cool though :) lol I guess that's why a lot of girlz just love it! It's just too glamorous! Woo hoo!! Sexy sistah all the way!

Mafia Wars is a game where it is easy to make money and lose money...
What I like about Mafia Wars are the collection/vault option and how easy it is to earn money. Lol how I wish I could earn that amount of money as quickly in real world :D The collections are cool too. Why? Um, it's pretty interesting to look at and when a collection is vaulted, you will get some bonuses. Again, what I dislike about Mafia Wars is the robbers and attackers but I can't really complain about this one here because hey, we're mafia! We are here to steal, rob, and destroy enemies! We are the bad people in the community lol :D


Related Links:
Tagged

Related Posts with Thumbnails