1. Log Makanan Harian ~ Previously known as Eating Journal Starting 8 September 2009
A blog to monitor my daily eating habit. I'm alright and my weight is fine. My BMI is normal for a woman. I just want to see if I have a healthy diet or not.
2. I Got A Glitch ~ Previously known as I Keep Hitting The Replay Button
Right now, you're reading it. I write mostly about games, manga and interesting stuff I found. It is my main blog.
3. Free2Use ~ Previously known as All The Free Things
I post free things here. It's like a Bookmark site or Favorites but easier to update and delete. Faster search and navigation too. Oh, and don't forget, it has description too. :)
4. My Personal Blog/Diary
This is my personal diary. Actually I deleted this blog before I created I Got A Glitch because I have no use for it. Then I realized some of the content in I Got A Glitch is not suitable to be shown to public. So I undelete this diary and transferred some of the unsuitable posts into this blog. This one is set to private obviously, you can't read it. :P lol