Thursday, October 22, 2009

Freedom to Talk: Choose Your Cause!

Lol, I got a survey from YouthSays.com about choosing my causes yesterday morning. I was wondering what kind of causes are they talking about. I wish I had this link when I answered the question:

freedom2talk.org.

Oh, well.. :)

The voting period has ended but take a look at it anyway to see what kind of causes you would be interested in. There are a lot of interesting idea.

I like:
1) Provide library in each orphanage to help the children personal growth and education.
2) Provide education for people who live in remote area in Sabah.
3) Supporting Rumah Nur Salam and other types of institution (HOPE) that helps people, pets and environment and also research centers.
4) Saving the environment.
5) Mentors and social networks to educate, train the youths and begin their contributions to the real life. *I know I need that.

With that, I know that means most of the candidates there haha ;D

Anyway I want to add one more, early financial education for children. :) I think it's important for the kids to learn the value of money. I see some kids and teenagers always ask for money from their parents and when they didn't get it, they usually throw tantrums or sulk and get mad at their parents. Not their fault since they didn't know. If they are taught early about money matter, they will be more understanding to their parents. Or at least I did, thanks to my mom. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails