Thursday, November 5, 2009

Origin of HIV

Okay so all I've heard before about HIV is
  • easily transmitted during sexual encounter
  • body fluids that contains the virus includes semen, blood
Nothing about the origin. I wonder how it all started. So today I've done some research and found out that
  • body fluids that contains the virus includes semen, blood, vaginal secretion and breast milk
  • HIV can only be transmitted if the body fluids mentioned get inside the body
  • HIV is not transferred by semen, sweat, urine,  and feces
  • origin of HIV is wild chimpanzee in Africa O_o
  • first human infected is a hunter who came into contact with infected chimpanzee
I guess that's why it is so widespread in Africa. Their attitudes are not helping either.

Source:
HIV InSite: How do you get (and avoid getting) HIV?
Ramon's Gay Life Blog: Gays Not The Origin of HIV
Related Posts with Thumbnails