Ahaha, okay so the difficulty is Easy but still.. How could I got the highest score?! I'm not THAT good. :D Maybe they reset the high scores every week? :)
Neopets
My favorite thing to do here is shopping, my shop, decorating my neohome, coding and designing layout for my guild homepage and my petpages, obviously my neofriends, and chatting once in while. :)
Kongregate
I only play the Monster Den :) There are a lot more other games on Kongregate.
Petpet Park
If you have Neopets account, you can log in with it. It's like a 2D RPG game without having to download Game Client. I like it but... it takes time to load so I only play it when I don't mind to waste a lot of time exploring.
Igg Wonderland Online
I used to play this a lot before I got into Neopets. It needs Game Client to play. Anyway it takes a lot of time to load, to practice alone (I don't have much friend), and it hangs a lot especially when there is an event going on. I haven't play it for a long long time...
My Life in Neopia
Lol, okay :D So this one is not a game but rather my other blog that focused on my life in Neopia (the world where Neopets live).