Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Got A Glitch Blog Banner

Okay the default banner is boring so I drew a new one.

my drawing,Paint
I don't really have any specific look so I just drew and wait to see what I'll get. Pretty nice. My alter ego is a cat and I do wish to be a cat. Not a cat as in real cat but the ability to transform to be a cat. Wooo! I should write about my alternate world sometimes :)

my drawing,Paint,edited
Anyway, I used the previous banner and set it to be behind title and description but it doesn't look good. Maybe it's the text. So I used different font style and add it on the banner with the tools in Photobucket. I Keep Hitting The Replay Button as the title doesn't seem to click with the image though. So I used I Got A Glitch as the title and set this banner to be used instead.

The URL of this blog is actually IGotAGlitch.blogspot.com so it's okay.
Related Posts with Thumbnails