Thursday, November 19, 2009

Internet Problem and How I Deal With It

Ah, the telephone broke yesterday. I don't know what that has to do with internet signal on my router because they use different line.. right?

Anyway I can't sleep because of it so I ended up... doing this...


I haven't draw anything for a long time. I tried RMD but doesn't like it. I always like Paint. It's simple. I seldom use the Pencil tool though. I just can't make straight or smooth line but since I got nothing to do why not giving it a try? So I ended up with this using Pencil, Undo and Eraser tool only. Wow, it's bad... but not that bad :D

This...

Woa.... didn't think I have it in me :) Nice, no? I used the widest Line, and Undo to see what I can do with those tools only. :) I am not regretting the result :D Oh and this is done in Paint too. Hmm.. that leg looks kinda weird.

And, this..

I wonder if anyone ever use Paint anymore these days. Does anyone ever used Paint instead of using Photoshop to create layouts? Anyway this is what I came up. It's pretty nice and cute. :)

And lastly.. this...
Reading The Complete Guide to Twitter by Mark O'Neill that can be freely downloaded from MakeUseOf.com. While reading it, the internet came back on so I haven't finish it. I doubt I will anytime soon though.

I hope you enjoy this but, please don't use or post any of these drawings without my permission. I really like those but I didn't or want to put any watermark and such because I thought it would ruin the looks.


Related Posts with Thumbnails