Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some Other Things Related to Gay Men

Well, apparently most of them think that anal sex hurts but most will still do it as long it's with someone they really care. Hm, doing anal sex indicates closeness if done with one's lover but if done during one night stands and such, power play is the case here.

Other than that anal sex is... dirty because shit happens (lol). So using condom make it easier to clean up. Or, use enema like porn stars before doing it (that's why we don't see any shit on anal sex scene). I don't even know what is enema. So I dig it up too.

So, here are some enema pictures I got:
Disposable Fleet Enema (Source: that's good to know...)
Enema Bag for full cleansing (Source: Syringe)

Definition:
injection of a liquid through the anus to stimulate evacuation; sometimes used for diagnostic purposes (Source: dictionary.net)

It's originally used before some medical treatment and constipation. Not everyone can use it, so you should read the instruction and warning carefully.

The disposable one is easier to use because it is prepackaged to be ready for use but it can't hold water as much as enema bag can. Therefore for more thorough anal cleansing, use enema bag. You would have to mix the enema solution and enema nuzzle lubricant yourself though.

Now, I'm a bit confused. What's the difference between enema and anal douching?
Note: I don't know what is anal douching either but this word appears in some of the answers.

So.. here's a picture of anal douche:
Anal douche (Source: Rectal Hygienic Anal Douche - Cleansing System, Easy to Use & Clean)

Hm, the only difference I see here is the shapes because both have same definition. Sure enough...
An anal douche is a device used to flush water or another solution of fluids into the anus or rectum for the purpose of rinsing and cleaning. The process of douching the anus is also known as an Enema. (Source: What Is An Anal Douche?)
So maybe it's just the type of enema or anal douche. Lol don't know which one comes first :D

Oh, that's all I think, for now. Another question to ponder.. Why am I so curious about gay?


Related Post: What Do Gay People Think of The Other Gender Body?


Related Posts with Thumbnails