By "got", does that mean I don't have the glitch anymore? I wonder what is that glitch :)
One glitch that still stays with me is that things are always mismatched in my world. For example, this blog. I figured I would make a blog about my life and things I found interesting so my mind won't rot for doing nothing. Well, my mind doesn't rot but it gets hyperactive now. I could post about 3-5 things daily now especially since Advent Calendar is in season right now.
Most of the posts are about Neopets though. It rarely has something to do with my real life. Because I post too much about Neopets, this blog actually looks and feels like a fan blog. *sweatdrop* If I post things that are not related to Neopets, then it would look out of place.
I'm going to remedy that. Neopets is not my world, it's just a part of me. It shouldn't overcome other aspect in my life like career, life objectives, family, training and such. It is my fault though that this blog became like this. I spent too much time on Neopets avoiding the real world.
Updates:
By 20 April 2010, I have copied all Neopets related posts into my other blog here. Now I am in the process of removing Neopets related article from this blog :) Yeah, go me!!!!