Don't read if you don't want spoiler.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
I've always thought that 1/2 Prince is a very interesting manga at the beginning. It has hot bishounens, cool game, a tranny as the main character and well... a lot of interesting things happened.
I really enjoy the chapters where Prince is in the process of finding team members with Lolidragon. I totally love Yullian and Wolf. I love the adventurers' tournament too. I laugh non stop whenever I read the fight between Odd Team and Hell's Murderers Team. Prince's thought is so funny in this scene! :D
Then it drags out love scenes, affairs between the characters. While the fight scenes are still quite enjoyable, it started to get boring. It gets worse though. I know Prince is a great fighter, have tremendous luck, but now a SINGER?! Um, I love game because of the unusual scenes and lifestyle NOT to listen to some songs AND normal people.
^^ I'm glad the newest chapter isn't boring. The unusualness is back! ^^
Sunshine is so sweet! Fairsky is admirable too. To not care for loving a Non Playable Character.. They are both so sweet! Kinda reminds me of Yullian and Wolf but much sweeter and honest. :)