Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blogs' Names and URLs Changed

Eating Journal Starting 8 September 2009 on eatingjournalstarting8september2009.blogspot.com
to
Log Makanan Harian on http://log-makanan-harian.blogspot.com/

Reason(s):
Obviously the url and the name is too long and better used as blog description. Besides, they are not suitable for blog content. I write in Malay here.

All The Free Things on http://allthefreethings.blogspot.com/
to
Free2Use on http://free-to-use.blogspot.com/

Reason(s):
Well, I thought I would post anything free here but.... someone comment that there are no free things in my blog which is weird. I kinda get it though because they're not technically stuff. The free things I'm talking about here is actually free sites and downloadable stuff on the internet so they are not really a thing. So I change the name to Free2Use because they are free to use.

I can't use the same name on the url because someone has already taken it but he did not use the same name as a title. So I took the title and changed the url to something close enough to the title. That is not... some kind of infringement, is it?
Related Posts with Thumbnails