Monday, December 7, 2009

Drawing On MS Paint

Wow... I know people can draw in MS Paint. But I didn't know they can draw THIS good!



This one is kinda buggy. Maybe because it's an old video (2007) but it's still amazing to watch ^^ The colouring and shading is wonderful.


This one is by another talented artist. I'm pretty sure they both sketched free hands but I don't know for sure because the videos are too fast.


I'm loving the MS Paint tutorials too ^^ So far I only checked two but hey, that's still a lot of things to practice.



Tricks:
+ Brush Scaling +
+ Custom Brush +
+ Image Scaling +
+ Color Replacement +
+ Grids Zoom +


Tricks:
+ Chapter 1: Curves +
+ Chapter 2: Color +
+ Chapter 3: Redo +
+ Chapter 4: Eraser +


8D I hope I can draw like those artists someday!
Related Posts with Thumbnails