
I bet people would love to go to work!
For those who don't get it,
SPA8 is a portal where people can apply for Malaysia government and federal jobs. Therefore this is a professional website. Usually this kind of website are very strict so there is NO smiley face, crazy fonts, glittery graphics whatsoever. That's why this random glitch is so funny!
When I see the smiley face, I actually feel giddy to go to work because it looks fun! *Please note that I don't have a job yet but I always get bad feeling about work so if this is real I would like to go to work*
This is the real icon for SPA8 ------------>>
But I didn't edit the 1st picture. It's a real screen shot :)
I was clearing browsing data but I closed Chrome half way because it took so long to finish. I thought it hung. After that all icons on the Bookmarks Bar got mixed up :D