I realized a few things about myself during the internet disaster in previous post.
I am selfish.
The reasons I spent a lot of time to fix that internet problem is because I need to use it, badly.
I am a jerk.
I have this mantra "people are annoying", "this place is noisy", "I don't want to be here", "go away", "internet please work" during that stressful time.
I like to finish things.
I am really satisfied when I finally work it out. I am not angry anymore once I got it. I was
really annoyed though when people interupting my project.
I hate being interrupted for stupid reasons.
Mom, lil sis, unless you're blind and stupid, you know very well that I'm testing the internet. So stop bothering me, the laptop and the cellphone by asking stupid questions! If it work, I would have told you already! And, please stop suggesting when you don't know a thing about it. If I need help, I'll ask experts (Google).
I hate people and noise when I'm busy.
Yeah, just read the mantra. When this happen, all I want to do is hide (sleep) so I don't have to talk to them.
I should treat others better.
I know I can't help it. Afterall I was attacked from all sides. That still doesn't change the fact that I was being mean and selfish.