Thursday, October 15, 2009

Handcraft: How to Make Pinhole Camera Made From Can

Okay, I just this on the Ripley's Believe it or Not, Saturday, 10 October, comic strip.

Maciek Zaipor of the Czech Republic takes 6-Months long exposure picture of the sky with pinhole cameras made from cans!

Pretty cool, so I thought I might need that. So I start searching about it on Google. I found lots of instructions of how to make one. Some even include cute decorations like the one on www.zeroimage.com. It's owned by professionals who just love pinhole cameras.

And then I realized. I couldn't care less about the instructions. I don't even care to build one. u_u It's still cool but I don't think I'll ever care that much to use it..... Damn, did I just jinx myself? Please don't happen! >_<

I think I'll read it just in case!

Edit: Noooooooo! I can't read it. It hurts my eyes!!!! >o<
Related Posts with Thumbnails