Thursday, October 15, 2009

No Fresh Water?

I have seen people use urine and sort of use this method in the desert to get fresh water. I saw it on a show I don't remember. This How-To Guide from WikiHow however teaches "How to Turn Salt Water Into Drinking Water" but like I said, this method can also be used with urine (Ewww!) and also tap water.

I am not sure how to test this at home. O_o It looks pretty interesting~

---Side rants--->

Meh, my internet connection is slow right now. Pages won't open properly. Did I open too many tabs? Oh, I mainly use Google Chrome by the way. I like that it makes it easier and quicker to search for stuff in here. I think  and always have this feeling that there is something missing in its "Options" though. I mean there are a lot of features but why can't we customize it? I don't remember what I was searching for in the "Options" so I can't really say what it is. It's probably something not very important anyway..

For any other common problems like certain pages cannot be viewed or used on Chrome, I just use IE instead. :) It got bad reputation but I like it anyway. Now, just make it faster and easier to search like Chrome, we'll have a winner.. But, eh, who knows, I'm still using IE7 anyway. I wonder what IE8 is like.
Related Posts with Thumbnails